When you haven’t created a new measurement the screen is empty. From the main screenyou can enter 3 components:
● Create a new measurement: this can only be done when there isn’t already a measurement on this day. To create a new measurement you press the blue bar: Create a new measurement
● Adjust measurement: when you have created a new measurement you can adjust it using the pen sign (upper right corner)
● View measurement: when a measurement is created you can press on the measurement to see it graphically.
On the detail screen of the date you created a measurement, you can see all values of the day.
When there is no value created, there will be a -.
From this screen you can:
- Adjust the measurement by pressing the pen button
- See the history of all the (blood)values by pressing on that value.
When you press the pencil in the detail screen of your measurement, you can edit measurements.
Press save to save the measurement.
Press Delete to delete the measurement.
In the graph you can easily see the history of that specific (blood)value.
- The green line shows the reference value. This is a constant line.
- The blue line shows the history per measurement.
- By pressing on the measurement, you will see an orange line for help depicting on which day the measurement was done.
By pressing the funnel you can filter the number of measurements. You can choose from here:
- Last 5 measurements
- Last 10 measurements
- Last 25 measurements
- All measurements
Standard is that all measurements are shown.
Press Cancel if you don’t want a filter.
Please sign in to leave a comment.