This is the central screen of the Happi app. Here you will find the different building blocks from which Happi is built, such as:
- My health: Displays the 4 health goals (therapy effectiveness, medication tolerability, cardiovascular disease and quality of life) so that you can gain more insight into how you are doing. You can easily see it here when changes occur.
- My medication: Provides an overview of your medication and adjusts the intake time when you are on vacation. Simply order your medication via the app, which will then be delivered to your home for free. The delivery person is known to you in advance and if he is on his way you can follow him in the app. That way you know exactly what time we are at your door to the minute.
- My messages: Receive bi-weekly messages from the HIV association about scientific or social news and stay informed of the developments surrounding the Happi app via the Happi news.
- My consultations: Offers the possibility to note outpatient appointments and to indicate that you want reminders in preparation for the consultation. You can also record the consultation and listen back at home later.
- My measurements: Easily shows your measurements of blood values and other measurements. If there is a link between Happi and your hospital, the measurements are automatically loaded and displayed in Happi